Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Review of vitafusion™ Everyday Energy

Hi all !!✌

I haven't done any reviews in a while now and decided I need to get back with it already. So I was chosen to try Vitafusion Everyday Energy , thanks to Smiley360.
I had never tried this brand prior to this Smiley360 mission but I have heard of it before.  When I received the email that I had been accepted I was so excited because omg with a toddler more energy is something I need. When I was younger I tried energy drinks ,shots ,supplement but now in my "old age " ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ต I can't use a lot of them without getting tummy troubles.
 So that and did this product actually work was 2 of my main concerns before I tried it.


      

 Yay happy mail day had arrived with my like always cute package blue and orange packages sample box from Smiley360.

These are ๐Ÿ‘peach๐Ÿ‘ flavored very soft gummies vitamins. Now to be honest although I love the flavor for the most part,the after taste  I didn't love. However it only last for a few seconds and isn't a deal breaker.
So I know what everyone wants to know and yes it works! These are not like most "energy supplements "  so no jittery crazy energy buzz. I had no crazy all of a sudden energy feeling hit me . My stomach was not upset at all so that was a big plus ! It helped me feel a little more energized to make it through my day. I never once felt any stomach problems , jumpy or moment that I couldn't sleep. 
Overall this is a good vitamin with a nice flavor to help you get through your busy day like me. 

If you want to check out this fabulous product or smiley360 click on the link below . 
๐Ÿ’‹ 

http://h5.sml360.com/-/2pl9h



No comments:

Post a Comment